Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by CEoW717
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
And, what the f u c k is a waygu? Does it leave a rash?

If you guys are going to denigrate or extol the virtues of said beeves, you might want to use the correct spelling.............

Wagyu

Signed ,

the spelling po-po.

Geno

PS, the new guy had better be up on things like there, their, and they're...........among others.

You’re right I misspelled! As for the .45>9mm I don’t think I gave him too much grief. I’m pretty sure it’s grief not grieve, spelling officer Geno?

Signed,

Relatively New Guy Chris

Perfect Chris. Good aye.

We spelling "officers" must constantly be recruiting...........subtly that is, we can't do it overtly or we'd be overwhelmed with candidates using the googler. You didn't use the internets to check my usage of that form of grief, did you? If so, you can no longer be in the running for a spot as Deputy Campfire Spell Checker. It;s a highly coveted spot. Nearly as coveted as Official Mathematics Checker.

Geno

PS, you don't even want to know what is involved in becoming an Official Rocketry or Upside Down Helicopter Aeronautics Fact Checker.

No googling here Geno, grief is a noun, grieve a verb. I’m definitely going to fill out the application for the Deputy Spell Checker... does the job allow me to dabble in grammar policing too? 🙏