There’s nothing I hate more than working on vehicles. I loathe it to the point that I’ll happily pay other, more talented men to do the work for me. We “inherited” my in-laws 2008 Outback that’s been well maintained but as I almost always do with a newly acquired vehicle, I have new brakes installed on all 4 corners. My neighbor, also my best bud, talked me into having the 2 of us do it in my garage last Saturday. “Ohhh, it’ll only take us 3, 4 hours max” my bud says.....
I got the “better than OEM”calipers, rotors and pads.....long story short, it took us 12 hours 8:30–8:30. It’d go much quicker now that we’ve figured out some “tricks” and having a rack rather than someone my size crawling around on the cold concrete floor. In the future I’ll gladly pay a professional the $300-$400 to do the job for me.

I know the social stigma attached to Subarus but it’s a comfortable ride and an “easy” vehicle to drive. It’s not sexy but my wife looks good in everything she drives. 😁 She’ll use the Outback as a commuter and grocery getter while her Bitchin’ Camaro will be used for fun.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~