I have one Diamond Back. It's not an HP and has no side paralax adjustment. I paid about $200 for it NIB maybe 9 years ago. It has good optics and is good in low light and it holds zero. It tracks about like my Leupolds and Nikons which isn't 100% but is doable. The only real bitch I had with it was eye relief which is not near as good as my Nikons and Leupolds. After a few years at the urging of some fellow forum members I called their customer service and they had me send it back to them to check out. About 2 weeks later they sent me back a brand new one just like it. They never told me if they found a problem with the old one but the new one wasn't much if any better at all. I had had it on a sporterized 8x57 Yugo Mauser when I sent it back in to Vortex for them to check it out and when they sent me the new one and I discovered that it wasn't any better I put it on a lower recoiling moderately heavy 7x57 Commercial 98 Mauser with a 24" sporter barrel. I like it there and the relatively short eye relief doesn't pose any problems on that rifle. I think I'll keep it there.

Last edited by Filaman; 02/26/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!