Originally Posted by JustinL1
Filaman,

I didn’t ask the question in the manner I did to minimize the importance of family or friends in hunting- I just wanted to get an idea of what hunting is the most enjoyable to people responding because of the hunts, not the companions that were along on the adventure. I love to get out in the woods every year and hunt just like my dad and I did when I was 12, but I wanted to see what else was out there besides the deer, squirrel, etc. that I hunt not only for fun, but tradition and remembering times past. I hope I explained myself without seeming harsh or insensitive.

No man, it's all good. And thanks for your explanation. I guess I've just had some really special times with family through the years. But I get you. Anyway, my example of my favorite hunt or I guess I'd have to call it one of my most memorable hunting experiences, reflects just how much enjoyment I got from hunting water fowl. I've had my times in deer camps too and really love it all.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!