Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by ribka
Big myths about bad ass one per centers. If he was spec forces or an ex army ranger might be concerned

I guess ya don’t have to be in a club or organization to do murder, deal large quantities of drugs, engage in extortion, sex slavery etc etc. But it prob’ly helps if you are. Strength in numbers and all that.

Also, IIRC you don’t gain membership into these things by helping little old ladies across the street

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers and always picked weak victims like drug addicted women who couldn't or would not fight back. If you separated from the group, like most cowardly bullies, they were very weak. I guess that is why they sought out a group for meaning in their lives. Most were weak drug addicts or alcoholics.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would know better

That’s been pretty much my experience with em too. I’ve been around outlaw bikers since the early 80’s. I’ve been friendly with individuals and bought and sold bike parts but they can certainly be jerks when the group dynamic takes over.

I never could figure out why a criminal organization would wear uniforms. Seemed stupid to me as a kid and it still does.