Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, you're pretty well eaten up with the TDS stupidity and a liar to boot. Why are all lieberals liars. Sheesh, it gets tiring.

8 yrs Zero-2300 pedophilia arrests. 3 years Trump-7500 pedophilia arrests.

8 million jobs added. Millions off the public dole. Highest home ownership since the 60s. Highest employment rates for blacks, Hispanics, women....

PS, he said many times he would win. Your lying friends said he had no chance.

Start paying attention. Your post is so far off it is not even up to the standards of "wrong."

I'll spot you a clue:
I 've never been "lieberal(1)" and I voted for Trump in my state's primary and the general election. I probably took too much pleasure in his political evisceration of !JEB! You just can not discern the difference between analysis from a non-Kool-Aid-drinker and TDS. You are so invested in the political circus, you aren't watching the ringmasters. You are so emotionally invested in Trump, you repeat his talking points.

Looks like you've got some things wrong too. Never Trumpers are never welcome here. I was one once upon a time, but got woke. Your turn sleeping beauty.

Uh, never was and not now a "Never Trumper." Voted for the man twice, as I wrote.

An old post of mine gets at the heart of my sentiment towards Trump, if not the particulars:
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=51487.msg1050169#msg1050169
When all the other candidates are overt America-haters or are just waiting to sell America out to their donors, the one guy who merely doesn't hate America shines like a diamond in a goat's ass.

Of course, to grasp that diamond requires putting your hand up a goat's ass...

The fuser has come unfused.

Try, just try to be happy.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.