Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by smokepole
PS when you find yourself calling multiple people "[bleep]" simultaneously, chances are good that it ain't the other people....
Lotta fuggin dummies. Look in the mirror for exhibit #1. You obviously still don't get what I was saying about putting a 6x scope on a grouse gun. Dummy.

LOL, I get it just fine blackie, I just thought that what you said to Idaho Shooter was bullsh** and uncalled for. Your problem is, you don't know what you don't know. You have a very narrow point of view, some might say myopic. Every time a thread like this comes up, you manage to steer the discussion to what you know best, hunting whitetails in thick cover in the northeast. It's like clockwork. Well, I got a news flash for you, everyone everywhere doesn't hunt like you do. It's really common out west to shoot a grouse or two as targets of opportunity, like Idaho. said. It's not frowned upon like it is back east. Bowhunters do it as well as rifle hunters and some will bring an accurate.22 pistol along with a red dot just for that purpose.

You could mention "putting a 6X scope on your grouse gun" to Ia bunch of Idaho big game hunters and 99 out of 100 would think you'd have to be talking about a rifle, and 99% would think you were talking about shooting them on the ground or off a limb, because that's what they do.

Also because it's a totally foreign concept and they'd never seriously consider using a scoped rifle to wing shoot upland birds. And you want to say Idaho is the dummy and tell him to put down the bong.

A wise man is frequently humbled.