My daughter is a kindergarten teacher and has had kids cuss her, scream at her, and even attack her. One bit her a few years ago, and when she carried the kid to the office, they suspended the kid for attacking the teacher. The parent went nuts and wanted the kid put back in school saying it was not the kids fault! It left teeth marks and a big black and blue spot on her arm for a few weeks.
Never anything wrong with the kids, it is always somebody else fault, BS, if the kid had stabbed her with scissors, she would have been just as stabbed, kids fault or not, on the spectrum, or not.
I know there are kids with problems, but we can not put them is special classes where they can get the extra help they need. No we have to put them in the regular classes where they can disrupt it and take extra care so that the teachers do not have time to teach the rest of the kids. We have to put them in the regular classes because "there is nothing wrong with MY Child" parents, until something happens and then, it is "well it's not the child's fault, it is his med's are not right".
Which is it, YOUR child has a problem, or he does not, pick one because you can't have it both ways.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....