Originally Posted by CraigC
Wow, is this a PETA forum? I was alerted by JFS that this video was still causing a ruckus. A little perspective is needed but I shouldn't have to explain.

First and foremost, this is a personal vendetta for John Parker. He cares not for the truth, only his agenda. Remember that when you read his rhetoric and don't fall for the bullshit. I don't know why he has a hard-on for me but it's getting to be embarrassing. I reckon he has nothing better to do.

Secondly, as was stated, this is a live bullet test. The buffalo was dead on its feet after the first two shots, really the first shot. Which broke its shoulder, punched a large hole in the heart, made mush of the lungs and made it all the way to the hide on the far side. It took a minute and a half for it to lay down. Don't we shoot everything else once and let it run off to die? Waiting a half hour for it to expire? I didn't pay $3000 to shoot a water buffalo twice. We pursued it to test more bullets, because that's what we're there for. The only difference here is that instead of waiting a half hour for it to bleed out, we went after it, shot it as many times as possible and filmed it.

Third, buffalo aren't deer. They don't fall over when you shoot them. They run. Their low heart rate and blood pressure allows them to absorb punishment and stay on their feet.

Lastly, the bullets performed superbly. The only thing missing here is perspective and that is clearly lacking. If this really had been a SNAFU, I wouldn't have posted it. That said, I'm not going to get into a back & forth over it.

Parker, do you have the hots for me or something? Is it because you haven't done anything with a handgun in 30yrs and the effect of the same five pictures you post over and over again is wearing off?

Torturing that poor animal to death. WOW

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first