Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Exactly as I predicted yesterday in one of the threads about COVID-19, New York State has announced late this evening their first positive case.

Yesterday, Gov. Cuomo said that it was "inevitable" that NYS would have a case of COVID-19 soon, and that his administration was ready to throw their weight around and save the day with a largess of govt intervention.

I predicted that late on Sunday they would announce a confirmed case. And that is what has happened.

Govts are lying about this left and right, saving face and making themselves look good and as necessary saviors. He obviously knew the case was a suspected positive as of yesterday and was waiting for official CDC confirmation. He lied about the whole thing by not telling the truth about what he knew in an intentional attempt at deception to justify his govt actions.

I imagine the test kits were sitting at the lab when he said it. They were just waiting for the results.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell