Revising my stock painting post. After doing this for five years I need to offer more information.
This service was originally offered simply as a way to dress up a plain black plastic synthetic. In the interim I've painted some very expensive stocks. Some involved quite a bit of work.

New guidelines: for a plain plastic stock I charge $55 which includes return shipping. This is for the lower 48.

If the stock is a Bell and Carlson, H&S, or other higher priced stocks the charge will be adjusted to reflect the increased insurance cost. Typically $3.85 covers up to $300 in insurance.
I'd you want the old finish completely removed the base fee is $10. That covers most of the jobs I see. If it's a target stock with moving and or removable parts add $5

Please pull sling studs and recoil pads if possible. I've seen a few recoil pads glued on.

I use a good chip resistant paint that has a seven day full cure time.
Chip resistant..... Not chip proof.
I use one to the coasts of clear.

Multiple orders:
Two stocks $100
Three stocks $145

If anyone wants to share some feedback, good or bad, on their stocks please post it here. Feel free to share pictures.

I'll start with my top two selling colors.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by John_Boy; 03/02/20.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6