Posted for the benefit of those that don't follow me on Instagram. Hope you enjoy.

This knife is made from CPM154 stainless and features a gidgee handles and mosaic pins. Gidgee is a super hard, dense, oily wood from Australia. My gosh, this is some hard stuff. Beautiful too...it closely resembles well figured walnut.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Another one of my blades from my very first design back in the day. This has stabilized cottonwood handles with a double dyed process obviously, with mosaic pins in the handles. I thought it was very pretty. CPM154 stainless steel.

My hunter design here with a stabilized spalted maple grips and mosaic pins. I love the way this handle turned out. CPM154 stainless again.

A nice Damascus trout and bird knife with exhibition grade desert ironwood handles, mosaic pins...

Here is another interpretation of an "Every Day Carry" (EDC) knife.She's a cute little bugger that handles real well. CPM154 stainless, exhibition grade desert ironwood handles. I love desert ironwood...the higher grades of it really pop.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.