Originally Posted by 1bigdude
Where you hunt they should be easy to find, just walk along the fence where the deer have a rut dug into ground trying to find a way out! Do you ever find ear tags lying about too?

I laughed. What you describe sounds like a high fence whitetail operation. As Ive not hunted in one of those, I would not be able to do as you describe. But nice try on your part. I hope you didn't spend too much time manufacturing that. I mean its flattering that you suggest I can easily afford such a thing (and I could) but I hunt wild, free range whitetail deer.

Ive found a few more sheds since I last posted but only 3 or 4including a matched pair from a 10 point.

Last weekend I attended the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association 79th annual convention. What a great time and a great org. I won a big steel 3D sign that is the WBH logo. Sadly it weighs 10 pounds. I will re-donate it back to the WBH so they can re-raffle it an make some money.

Then I fired up the 3D printer and coupled that with some woodworking to generate a little larger version that is 19 inches in diameter but it weighs only 1.5 pounds.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by sharp_things; 03/15/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,