Originally Posted by 1bigdude
What a fugging loser [bleep] you are...so sad. You are the perfect example of " the kings new pants" and we are laughing.

grin wink laugh wink That was funny. You are so cute when you are in a fit of rage and pouting after you have been shut down. Like watching a little kid say "Pasgetti"

I will allow you to continue to entertain me. Chop Chop. Say more words.

In the meantime while you have been fuming all week, Ive been busy helping protect CT Clinicians during this corona virus outbreak. I was tasked with designing a device to remove a CT tech from the scan room.

Its been proven that a CT scan is faster than nose swabs for detecting covid19 in those already suspected of the virus but having the tech in the small room with many many infected patients results in the tech becoming infected and when the healthcare professionals become sick the system breaks down.

I was tasked with designing a rapid response to Eliminate the tech from the room while conducting the CAT scan test having all the controls and communications with the patient. I was able to design this device and construct a working prototype in my shop in just 5 days. Its being rolled out overseas first as they have far fewer regulations (re. the FDA) to enact such mitigation.

Im sure you are doing something to make this whole covid 19 situation less deadly. I mean if all you are doing is pouting on a chat room like you usually do, well that's just sad. I refuse to believe you are that pathetic but I have my doubts but if you wish to serve us as a jester or clown to entertain us, then I suppose you have some worth even if very small. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 03/31/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,