Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Typical bullscchhitt artist who throws his hands in the air and exclaims “I won”. You have a field of view about as wide as a 10x 20mm leupold.

Tell me, do you think that your beloveds, the Indians, don’t steal intellectual property? You can answer in Urdu if it’ll make it easier for you as you are no doubt most fluent in it ?

You know nothing about me absolutely nothing and it speaks volumes about you to even infer you do. Yeah I am arguing with a Bullchitt artist and I should know better then to argue with a slug.

You lost when you said Pakistan and India in the same breath in your first crap infested statement. If you knew anything you would know the animosity that exists between those 2 groups.

I have worked with Development teams from 4 continents for starters numbering thousands of developers. . I have a very firm grasp on what quality code is and is not and who gets things done. I will go no further with this argument.

Yet more hands in the air and “ I won”.

When it comes to coding and programming you’re cutting the Pakistanis short by a long shot. No one implied that they don’t have animosity towards each other. I’ve worked in both countries.

You might have a firm grasp on “code” but small else I’d offer in your behalf.

You seem incapable of answering simple, direct questions. I guess I should get a chinaman or paki to code it such that you could politely answer but doubt that you’re capable to do so.

I never implied they could not code where did I say that? They developed a nuclear program and didn't need scientists stealing secrets out of Los Alamos to accomplish that, although they had some Russian help. Indians have a similar program.

I will return answers in the same spirit as the questions asked. I am short and sweet on my answers, always have been. Furthermore I very rarely if ever go into depth about my life and work on a internet site for a lot of different and good reasons .

Have a good evening. This conversation has gone on too long .

Top secret, no doubt but you say so much for one who doesn’t talk much about himself. Your answers haven’t been short nor sweet, btw and that spirit you mentioned is a shared one.

You, too, enjoy your evening,, wrapped in your sari.
Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.