I learned a very hard lesson when Speer changed their Grand Slam alloys. Then I moved on to Nosler Partition Gold-Moly and was very happy. We all know what happened there. Then I tried North Fork, same deal. When they went belly-up the light finally came on for me. Swift Scirocco never worked out. I do appreciate the Swift A Frames with limited use. As an avid reloader I can list the bullets "I wuz gonna" try in order to finalize my big game bullet needs in an effort to settle on something I could always buy. Gotta say, the only trustworthy choices have been CoreLokt & NBT's as far as reliable availability goes. But, even so, Nosler changes the BT construct at will without public notification.

After my realization it was then I decided to lay in a supply. BobinNH mentored me on that due to his true love of Bitterroot bullets. So now I have quite a hoard of bullets I may never shoot, but I have them. I even purchased a supply of Trophy Bonded when that craze started. Then, they pulled those & decided to redesign them to the EDGE TLR which I bought a supply of.

Obviously the marketers cannot make up their mind what they want to offer on a long term basis. So, I have opted to rely on Scenar, Accubond or NBT's & working on a lifetime supply of them. I'm about halfway there. Don't even get me started on reliable gunpowder supplies.

Due to this, I now buy reserve supply of products I like at the onset. I'm thinking I aint the only one quite disenchanted with the whole thing.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee