Originally Posted by reivertom
I have some calibers that I haven't reloaded in 10 years or more. I've found out that some of the bullets that were common at one time are no longer available. I don't know if it's permanent in all cases, or just because of other calibers selling more at the present. Hornady no longer makes a 220 grain .375 for the 38-55 and .375 Winchester, and Remington has stopped selling some of their popular bullets as reloading components. This is just a couple.

I'm hoping Hornady makes the 220g .275" bullet again, if only an occasional/limited run. They were the most accurate in my .375 Winchester. Still have about 100 but am not shooting them. Have several hundred 200g Sierra and have developed a load for the 235g Speer. The 235g Speer requires a bit more work. I've tried shortening the brass to get a crimp on full body diameter as well as seating them out so far they just barely cycle from mag to chamber and still eject when unfired. Ballistics are good, though, as the Speer has a higher B.C.

You can also buy 220g .375" bullets from Vollmer Precision. I've tried them and have some of them on hand as well. Suggest you call them.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 03/26/20. Reason: fixed typo

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.