O.K., my plight has ended. I finally called Tikka and they said they sent it to me last November. I told them I never got it and they told me they would issue another. It took about a month and it finally arrived. I speculate it did arrive previously and I threw it away. Why? Well, I've attached a couple of pictures and you'll see it just looks like a credit card solicitation. The prepaid card does not have the raised numbers; so, it also looks like one of the "example" credit cards we receive. Anyway, I have attached a copy of the envelope I received (from Blackhawk Network). I've also included a picture of the letter to which the prepaid card was attached. It is also cryptic in that it states "YOUR ENCLOSED CARD CONTAINS $%%card. denomination%%". This, once again, would lead one to believe there are no funds on the card and it is a solicitation. Like I said, I speculate I did receive one six months ago but discarded it. So, if you have not received yours yet, it's worth a call AND if you get a letter such as this that looks like a solicitation, don't discard it. Go online to activate it and then you will be informed that you have a balance of $75. I hope this helps someone worth helping. I hope all A-holes disregard this post.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by TheBigSky; 03/17/20.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ