I don't shoot ball ammo because ball projectiles are innaccurate enough to bother me.

IIRC 193 is 55 fmj. 855 is 62 fmj. All I can recall over the years is supposedly 62s tended to be a bit more accurate as long as you were not shooting the penetrator ones and if you weight sorted them you could actually shoot MOA or under at 100. FWIW.

Nothing different to speak of from loading for a bolt and a good AR. We use bushing neck/FL Redding dies and size 2-4thou under fired size or chamber size. Never an issue. A buddy has shot neck sized for up to 5 firings before FL sizing in his ARs for years.

Since I have an issue where I want a do it all round when I'm away from the house for the wife, we are currently using 50 TTSX since she has a short barrel she carries in the vehicle/and on the farm. If it were 20 or longer we would be running 62 ttsx hands down as do it all.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....