Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Originally Posted by CORDrew
Picked up my new Barrett FC today... this rifle feels awesome. 6CM. Thanks to everyone here who gave advice regarding the chambering. Got a couple ammo options also. Barnes was ordered on sale through Midway before the craziness and Hornady was picked up today with a discounted gift card, so still a good deal even though it was sticker price.

On to the craziness.. ammo shelves were almost bare. No 223/5.56 or 9mm at all. Very little pistol ammo in general. Very few pistols or semi-auto rifles left and they were getting bought left and right. The background check cue was over 900, I think I heard one sales guy tell a customer they were 941 of 945?? Thank goodness I got immediate approval.

Store limit was 2 boxes per caliber per customer. I'm really glad I've been buying up deals on 223/5.56 and 9mm for the last couple years whenever great deals popped up (which WAS frequently). I think we are in for a long drought, not to mention all the other corona difficulties (sickness, economy, work, travel, etc, etc).

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Damn shame they never configured those FC's in left handed...........

+1.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz