Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Ren,

Beaver’s don’t do eels, ever bro! That’s for hardcore rednecks that enjoy fisting big blue catfish.

Give me a pole, hook and bait...Not my Damn Arm! 😎

Then eels that tried to eat ol' renegade are a bit different than the "eels" that come up your rivers and creeks Beaver. Maybe you know that, but a lot of folks think and "eel" is just an "eel".

Now, if you're ever fishing the coast and hook into a wolf eel, I hear they are tasty too. Just check first, they may be listed now and off limits..................

until it's poaching time.

Geno

Alantic eels are a mofo.
4 yr travel cycle young and mature ones go down rivers hit the gulf stream to europe then to the carribean back up gulf stream to new england and maritime canada rivers to spawn
Repeat

Coksukka,s.....

Just a bit turned around there. Atlantic eels swim upriver as elvers (little eels), grow, and go downriver to the ocean to spawn in the Sargasso Sea. Couple of different populations, one American, the other Euro eels.

Complete opposite of salmon.

Japanese eels the same way. Grow to adulthood in fresh water.

But you have one thing right for sure............big ones will bite folks in ponds, lakes, and rivers they live in.
Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?