Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I guess the important question is why does China only have one aircraft carrier?

I am no military strategy expert, but if what I am understanding on what I have read on the subject....strategically, the PRC has decided to put it's eggs in the basket of a space wars scenario.
Imagine several big-big heavy lift rockets launched into mid space, each with dozens if not hundreds of small down firing rockets, with individual guidance systems, with payloads of the full array of military hardware, everything from RF Jamming, decoys, EMP, to HE, to tactical mini nuke, simultaneously raining down by the hundreds onto target. The sheer numbers could conceivably overwhelm any known air defense umbrella and/or counter response system. Do they have it operational yet? Nobody knows, but instead of pissing away their resources building obsolete naval carriers (targets), this is what they have been working on for years. If they used Harbor Freight components...Taiwan is safe...if they upgraded, it's anybodies guess.

And Libs laughed when Trump created the Space Force. Are they always behind the curve like this?

Thinking it is easier to get the most fertile farm land in the world by using bio warfare.

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 03/25/20.