With marginally funded small businesses closing for good and bigger ones cutting back drastically, how many jobs won't come back? I predict about 25-30% of the pre-Covid-19 jobs are gone for the next 2-4 years.

I also predict a sharp rise in self-employment, as Americans create jobs for themselves. I believe America has been changed, and the change will stick. The income gap will widen, and the poor will be poorer. Government will play a much larger role in everyone's lives under the guise of protecting us all from any future economic fiascoes like this one...the one the MSM manufactured out of a new illness.

The mindset of America will move left, nudged there by fear that they might again lose concerts, pro sports, eating out...

Government in general has grabbed unprecedented power in a matter of three weeks. Do any of us really believe that Government will turn loose of it?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”