Originally Posted by rrconductor
AM I CORRECT IN ASSUMING ALL PRE 64 70'S IN .264 WM came with SS bbls? Did they also have recoil pads or buttplates? I have been wathing 1 at the last 3 gun shows across the aisle from me that I want just for a shooter not collectible due it being drilled in the side for a G &H style scope mount , missing the front bbl screw, missing the rear sight and a stock that is at best 75%. The table owner is a dentist and friend and we traded and done deals in the past. He is asking $1295 , I think the more reasonable # would be $800 -850, what do ya'll think, or what are .264 's going for ? Best I remember the serial # put it late 50's early 60's.

Holy chidt, that guy is trying to put the screws to you. I hate to imagine what his dental costs are.... The last one I looked at was a fwt and they wanted $800.00 for it. That was about 3 months ago. There was also a very nice one in very good original condition for $1,100.00, but I am always looking for a really good deal. Neither one was a "real good deal". Is your dentist "friend" at least taking you to dinner first?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA