Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by moosemike
Possible? It's a certainty from what I'm hearing.

I know its going to happen but can't prove it. All the signs and conditions and the recent 2 trillion in relief package pretty much guaranteed it.

Yes you can.....the millions going on unemployment. Hasn't happened at that level since 1980's, and it's going deeper. You can't throw a boat anchor out on the economy, like they have, and it shutter business, without carnage in the wake. I don't like typing, and seeing it in print, but it's fact we have to face, and you have to stay strong, to be leaders in your communities.

People will refuse to believe it is happening, but you have to push through that, and plan for the worse, so you can get as much long-term storage supplies, now, while they are available.

no one has has accurately predicted our economy one hundred per cent. Just try and have a back up plan for the worst instead of living pay check to pay check and going out to eat every day and buying new trucks and boats etc

I don't know. Eating out everyday and buying new trucks sounds perfect. And paycheck to paycheck is business as usual. laugh