Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by 19352012
If Trump had followed up at every turn with the foresight that he showed by closing the borders, where would we be? I dont care how far from failure are we but how far from perfection? I dont blame the media for anything, that's how I expect them to behave. They serve their interests. You dont think trump could have done a better job? I think you or anyone else who watched the news coming out of China could have sounded the alarm a lot louder and sooner than it was sounded here. He had to ignore a lot of wise counsel to get us to this point.
.......Nope! I do not agree with your assessments. If you research the timelines in Jan and Feb, you will discover that in fact Trump banned ALL travel from China 10 days after the VERY first Corona case was disclosed in Washington state. And you do not blame the media for anything?? Ok then.... LOL>>>LOL......And no. I do not think Trump could have done a better job based on any of the info he, his staff or any of the doctors had at the time.....
But! If you happen to be a Trump hater, then none of that matters!

The right needs to post the counter point to the Trump speech quotes.
For every comment that he has made, the left has gone bonkers over each point.
He said he was closing the boarder with Mexico, February 29, the left went bonkers and called him a racist.
He said he wanted to quarantine New York, the left went bonkers.
Now the left is saying he should have done more, should have order more decisive action. Any attempt would have been met with a full court media press on how the president is seizing power and Nazi references.
They attacked him for his assurances for not being assuring enough.