I have two older 1975-1978 M65 Tikkas in 30-06 -- wood stocks and blue steel. I'm not oging to say they shoot sub MOA all day long, for two reasons. 1.) I've never shot one all day long, and 2.) I cannot shoot sub MOA all day long on any random day.

On a good average day, mine will shoot a little over an inch to an inch and a half from a hunting type rest with hunting grade bullets. On my better days, I have shot groups as tight as 0.625" with premium bullets and handloads. My favourite hunting bullet is a Barnes TSX 168 grain. That one is pretty consistently between 0.750" to an inch WHEN I DO MY PART. The triggers came from the factory at 3.25 pounds which I have not adjusted. They barely move and break cleanly every time. Each one of them has digested 100 rounds a year for 40 years. The stocks are free floated to the front of the recoil lug, and they don't jiggle or wiggle.

My T3 is a synthetic stainless in 6.5 Swede. Now there is a rifle. My worst group has been 2" at a hundred yards -- not the rifle's fault. Two days later with no adjustments it put 3 shots into 9/16" at 100, and routinely keeps most groups under an inch when I'm on my game. Any hunting rifle, and mine are all hunting rifles, that consistently puts 3 shots from a hunting type rest in the inch to inch and a half groups will fill freezers for years to come.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith