Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Have a house construction crew out today to finish the house.

The main guy said he has been hearing a LOT of talk in the Mexican community around here. Most have been laid off. They all have lots of kids. There's a bunch of them. 50% of the population, or better. Probably 75%..

Anyway, he said he's hearing lots of talk in his Mexican community that they are running out of money quickly. He said they have been saying when they cannot buy what they need, they will start taking it. By force if needed, but they will take it.

Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

It's coming folks. Whether you believe it or not.

I grew up with Mexicans in Tucson and worked in the mines with them. Whether wetbacks or the “texican” type, there were mostly good folks and easy to work with.

Having said that, they were quite adept at quickly figuring out if you were some silly guilt ridden apologetic liberal that could be taken advantage of or just some ornery sob that should be left alone.

Had six young ones in Trinidad mistake me for one of the former. Had one of my daughters with me at time..... took them about three seconds to make the adjustment and back off. Smart young ones.

Last edited by TF49; 04/01/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”