I got 57,000 out of my last set on my F150. Could have easily gotten another 5,000, but put new tires on in November before hunting season and any chance of snow. I did about the same on my Tacoma. I've had them on other trucks too. Some of the older tires I could never get to balance, but the newer AT/3 is a much better tire than previous versions.

But... I didn't go with Cooper in November. Cooper has changed their marketing. They used to only sell to small independent shops and would offer $70-$80 rebates 3-4 times each year. With small shop pricing and the rebate it was hard to buy anything else. They now only sell to larger tire stores and I couldn't get a good price on them when I looked in November. I haven't noticed anymore rebates lately either.

I had just about decided to go with Falken Wildpeak. Those get a lot of good reviews on several of the truck forums and are priced right. But I ran across a deal on the new Pirelli tire. They were cheaper than either Cooper or Falken. About $400 less than BFG KO2. I'm pleased with them.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.