Originally Posted by Longbeardking
The gun arrived today a little after 1PM. I have looked at 24 literally since the early 80's. Believe it or not. I really liked the early ones but never had the extra money for just a toy. Then as time passed, I just made one excuse after another why NOT to buy one I never wanted the 22 RF over anything. The 22 magnum never appealed because it is not economical for plinking with. Now that I am old and a little more refined the unusual is more appealing and this rifle fits the "unusual" just fine. Now I want one more, but it has to be in this condition or better and that will be a tough one because this is just great. The 357 Max can run, but it won't hide. I'll find one to go with this one. Thanks, Jeff. The gun is everything I hoped it would be.

LBK

My 22 Hornet/ 20 gauge arrived today. Exceptionally nice, and bit nicer than the 357/20 gauge that I bought a couple weeks ago. Not going to look for the 357 Maxi as was not looking for the previous two when I found them. This was the first 22 Hornet that I have seen as will be the 357 maxi when I see one. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI