There's been a few different threads about investing lately and I've enjoyed some of the knowledge and opinions shared on investing. I'd like to know what stocks you guys are watching and st what price would you buy them. I'm watching several already but I'm always interested in other perspectives. I'll list a few below.

Boeing BA my broker talked me out of buying it at about $90 a week or two ago because of their problems and debt load. Long term I think they are still a buy and wish I would have bought at 90. If anyone's too big to fail it seems like they are. If it gets a bit closer to $100 I'll buy.

Twist bioscience TWST they make synthetic models of dna and RNA strands to be used in research for making vaccines and other things. I saw them on TV the other day saying how busy they are. I'm watching them for a down day to buy with maybe more of a short term play.

Coca Cola KA They survived two world wars and the great depression. If the price dips close to the 52 week low I'll buy some to hold long term.

Tractor Supply Stores TSCO if they get close to 70 again I'll buy. Solid store and people still need to farm. Not much of a dividend though.

Shell RDSb I already bought and sold some of this and did well. I went for oil energy first because i thought that was where the best buys were a few weeks ago because of the double whammy virus and price war. It's up a bunch from a few weeks ago but if the Russians and Saudis don't make a deal soon it may drop again and I'll buy if it hits 25 or under again.

Bb