APR 04, 2020 9:37 AM

Maeve McKean is the granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy, who was assassinated in 1968 during a presidential bid, the grandniece of former President John F. Kennedy, who was shot and killed in Dallas five years earlier, and daughter of former Maryland lieutenant governor Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Robert F. Kennedy’s eldest child.

“With profound sadness, I share the news that the search for my beloved daughter Maeve and grandson Gideon has turned from rescue to recovery,” Townsend said in a statement Friday night.

McKean’s husband, David McKean, said in a Facebook post Friday night that the family had been quarantined at his mother-in-law’s waterfront home in Shady Side, Md. in recent weeks.

“We were self-quarantining in an empty house owned by Maeve’s mother Kathleen on the Chesapeake Bay, hoping to give our kids more space than we have at home in D.C. to run around,” he wrote. “Gideon and Maeve were playing kickball by the small, shallow cove behind the house, and one of them kicked the ball into the water.”

Mother and son went out in the canoe after the ball but strong winds overturned the canoe.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?