I'm trying to stay positive in all this

Keeping my dogs busy with 2 walks a day. Finally the weather is right so over the weekend, my wife and I got my workshop organized. I moved my laptop out there today and worked my job while I did odds and ends.

No surprise to anyone, but I'm 10X more productive with an organized and clean workshop. Fixed an Air Conditioner, put a new carburetor on my weedeater and backpack leaf blower. (at $14 a pop, I'd rather do that than spend an afternoon mucking with them)

Gonna drag the 4 wheeler projects in by the end of the week and get started on them finally. Watching car restorer shows at night has motivated me to grab a wrench.

I hate to try to see a silver lining in all this but not being able to go anywhere, all I do is sit around and look at projects I have put off - and now I get started on them.

I just wish I could go spend a couple of hours at Home Depot to get the stuff I need. I mean I can I guess but I'm not doing it for at least 2 weeks.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/06/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings