Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the wind got pretty much taken from my sails this morning. I have been "keyboard" friends with a fellow from Canada pretty much for the last 15 YEARS. We share a great many common interests, but 2 in particular are the love of the Savage lever gun and deer hunting. Well, this covid 19 thingy seems to be really taking it's toll on folks. Maybe it's my age, but I just can't wrap my head around this self inflicted fear. Sure, take the needed precautions, but don't let it consume your life. At any rate, something President did or said regarding 3M and Canada rubbed this guy the wrong way and for that I am truly sorry but for him to say that American hunters and fisherman maybe shouldn't come to Canada because the welcome wouldn't be a warm one. I believe there is way more to this covid 19 thing that meets the eye. Sorry for the rant. We WILL put this behind us and move forward once again.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5