So we have a pandemic going on and many folks are suffering. Some from illness, some from depression, others because their job shut down, and on and on. I even find myself complaining at times and I don't really have reason to.
Today my daughter made a post concerning my grandson Gabriel which some of you generously contributed to him from the kindness of your hearts. Her post brought a tear to my eye because I know the struggle Gabriel and my daughter go through. Gabriel was born with Cloves Syndrom which is a very rare incureable disease. Around 200 people in the World have this rare syndrom. There isn't much I can say or add to what she posted so I'll just do a copy/paste and those who want can read it. Gabriel will be 5 this August.
If some of you happen to think of it while praying, please include Gabe in one of your prayers. Thank you.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"When can life go back to normal so important doctor visits can go back to normal!
It's impossible to get Gabriel on a regular bowel routine. Everything that we try only works for a few weeks until his body stops responding to it.
He absolutely cannot have a BM on his own.
We try a new regiment, it works good at first then slowly tapers off, which leads to a painful and long cleanout process. We try to let his body "heal" from stimulants, THAT tapers off which leads to the same clean out process.
Rinse, repeat over and over no matter what we try 😫

He cried and tried for 20 minutes straight last night after trying to have a BM. He eventually cried himself to sleep in my arms. It is so hard watching your child struggle 💔.

Just because you don't see the daily struggles someone endures, doesn't mean they're not real 💚."