Thank you to all of you who will take time out to offer a thought and a prayer for Gabe. It is true when 12344mag said that Gabriel is a tough Dude. Much tougher than I am. Most of the time, heck all the time, when he is around his cousins, aunts, uncles, even my wife and I who are his grandparents, he is the tough guy, always has a smile or at times that smirk he does, but we know the struggle he, our daughter and her husband go through. The panic he goes through when entering a hospital which is often, then the screaming terror before they put him under, knowing may when he wakes up more of his body parts may be missing or more tubes inserted into his stomach area.
At least the amputations have stopped for now, but my daughter still see's that terror in his eye's when they pull up to the hospital or even the out patient clinic. It is really hard to see or even to hear about.
I have to tell myself often that there are many other children out there who are also suffering from some unseemingly unfair disorder and we are very blessed to still have Gabriel with us. His chances of survival have never been to high.

I thank everyone of you who have stopped by on this thread and offered your kind and heartfelt words. Your prayers and thoughts will bless Gabriel and I know that all of you will be rewarded by God for doing so.

Thank you!