Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by slumlord
And you watched two dogs fûck in your living room. 😐

I am not to blame if your dog cannot get any.

Anyhow Cleburne here made his grand entrance one night attached to the back end of the heeler when she ran inside, I sent 'em back outside 'till later.

Holy smoke did HE ever get lucky that night, just about exactly a month ago. Shots, wormed, three squares a day AND he gets to keep his 'nads. That's about as good as it gets fer a dog cool

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Untitled

Even brung him with me down to the coast yesterday. We have worked out an understanding he learned from watching my heeler where he don't need a leash, long as he sticks close and comes back when called, tho' he thinks his name is "right here! right here!". Hey, whatever works.

Well dang, young Cleburne might be a quiet and mild mannered sort, but he sure knows how to kill the heck out of a rat. Been a bad year fer rats this year, thought I had got em all but this past week another one showed up. Problem solved cool

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744