Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
60,000 may very well end up being the final talley. The whole country had to stay home to accomplish it. Doesn’t anyone care to guess on how many parish with no measures taken? That’s the projection I would like to hear.

Not sure why Tucker didn’t mention that?

It’s pretty obvious mainstream media is skewed both ways heavily. Somewhere in the middle would be close to the sensible!

Did you miss the part where he said social distancing was factored into the model? how did Tucker spin that?

The New Orleans case is anecdotal and many other factors are at play

I caught the part about social distancing being factored in. Missed the part about projections with no social distancing.

Honestly who really cares if the projections were accurate. If there was no embellishment, there would be more dead sheep. It’s easy to surmise the motivation for the over estimations. Scared sheep stay at home! I’m more concerned about the media that downplayed the seriousness. They should be garnering more the focus.

I’d would rather be wrong on the side of safety in this situation rather than being the guy who said, “ just a flu, nothing to worry about”

Anyway, I’m not bothered by the idiotic rhetoric Tucker spews. He missed the point and leaves the viewer to read the tea leaves of a partial picture he painted.

Anyway, the extreme measures taken are worth it Tucker! (you [bleep] idiot) The fact Fox News won’t procure an expert in making a no social distancing model lends support to that stance. I can’t believe anyone buys his crap or crap of any other flavour on the news . It’s really not the place to go to get an unbiased breakdown of what’s happening.