Just sent a rifle pre 64 70 to Dan Peterson for rebore to 9.3 x62 . He is up and running and a very nice gent to deal with. Oregunsmiththing Wayne York doesn't do 9.3 x 62 Wayne did a 338/06 for me on pre 64 fw that turned out great , also had one of his stocks installed SK mounts and rings Wayne's recommendation looks very nice and clean . Have yoused JES rebore in past also he was good to deal with also. Some barrels lend themselves to this prosses better than others Old Winchester 70s rebore very well with this process from what these smiths tell me. I live in Tacoma WA area there was a gun shop in Tacoma for years Chet Paulson's . Gunsmith and last owner of shop Bill Le Jaret told me a man by the name of Cliff Labounty used to be the best at the rebore machine prosses that there was back in his day I believe Danny and Wayne both got there training and eqmt from Cliff he wrote a book on rifling and gunsmith machine work. still for sale I believe. To cut though the B S It will work or it wont if it works its cheaper than a new barrel and all of your guts , stock ,trigger, bottom mettle is ready to go . Ya got a clean barrel with cut rifling . The smiths will tell ya the risks. There are some ? Gota any up to play. Never win a hand if you don't stay in the game.

Wayne York Oregunsmithing 541 278 4177
Danny Peterson 928 772 4060