I'm prepared for the zombie attack apocalypse, but I'm wasn't prepared for the panic buy of hand sanitizer. I really need some. I have an order in at Amazon but I doubt it will get here any time soon.

I need to preface this. My oldest daughter has pretty severe respiratory issues. When her ailments flare she has been hospitalized a half dozen times in her short 9 year old life because of it. I'm trying my hardest to keep us free from C19 because I have a genuine and sincere fear of it hitting our house. In all my preparation, I never would have thought I'd have a hard time getting some hand sanitizer. Your help could literally be a life or death matter in my house.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

As such, I'm prepared to donate a good portion of my time in custom leather for a very one sided trade. I'll also cover supply cost. That is how much this means to me. I will be happy to build you some custom leather for a goodly portion (about a gallon of it) for at least 65% alcohol sanitizer. I don't want to feed the price gougers and I'm hoping this offer will motivate a good trade even though I realize a custom leather project costs quite a bit more than a goodly portion of hand sanitizer.

I will build you a custom sheath for your favorite knife (I will need the knife) or a hand made, 1.5" heavy duty concealed carry/gun belt to your size. I have lots of references if you need.

Thanks for your consideration,

Todd Thayn

Last edited by Justahunter; 04/12/20.