Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
CC, did you honestly believe that the virus would "go away" as though by a wave of a magic wand? This isn't something merely irritating, like a bad TV commercial. It is in fact a pretty serious disease. It has been greatly overblown, I grant you, but nobody who has had it and survived will tell you it is just an annoyance.

Second, not a single freedom has been taken from us. We are all more or less voluntarily obeying certain recommendations that will in fact end this sooner than otherwise, and I think most people realize that. When this does taper off to an eventual end (sooner than had we behaved otherwise) all these temporary restrictions will end and people will go back to their normal routines - likely forgetting all this happened at all within a few years, attention spans being what they are.

Best post!

Have you guys not been harassed by the road agents?

No? Neither have I.

Nope,

Been going trout fishing with a buddy at a lake 1 1/2 hour away. The county who built the park and boat launch has left the launch open, but they closed the park to overnight camping. The trout fishing is great right now and the fish are at their prime for eating. A few bass are showing, but it's still cold, and the lake is primarily a trout fishery.

I pass sheriff and NHP cars over and back every trip.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”