Hey guys,

There are a couple of ways to drastically shorten the typical 4 or 5 year wait when ordering a Shiloh Sharps. The most common method is to purchase one from Bill Goodman as previously noted. The other method is to win a certificate from Shiloh at a state, regional or national match. Shiloh is well-known for donating $2000 certificates to specific matches. Besides the monetary value, possibly even more valuable is the shortened wait time. When an order is placed using the certificate the work starts immediately and, depending on the features ordered and work required, you can have the rifle in hand in 4 or 5 months. It may take a little longer if you request engraving.

I was fortunate to win a certificate at the 2017 Texas State match. Shiloh confirmed my order on 5/16/17 and I received a Shiloh Sharps 1874 chambered in .40-65 Win. on 10/4/17. BTW, some match directors award the certificate to match winners and others offer a chance for all the shooters in a match to win the certificate via a drawing.

Wayne

NRA & TSRA Lifetime member. NSSF member. Author & Publisher of the Browning 1885 BPCR book.
See www.texas-mac.com