Originally Posted by tikkanut
Basically.......what will fit you or your family the best......

2 seater ? 4 seater ? 6 seater ? Your usage ? balls out Dunes.......Trails......hunting/camping/farm-ranch ??

All the big three build good machines........Honda......Yamaha......Kawasaki......

OK........Polaris.........Big 4......... cry

All have good points.......bad points.....

I've had Honda......Yamaha....now Kawasaki......

Features.......pricing........warranty......reviews.......mainly........R E L I A B I L I T Y.....

Me ? loading Kawi for another 80 mile loop adventure in the morning........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is very good to see you posting RELIABILITY for that area that you ride in Tikkanut. That said I'm remembering that saying that if it has tits or tires, sooner or later you will have trouble with it. There seems to be a logical explanation why those Henry mountains were the last area to be surveyed, they are remote and there is not a lot of traffic back there. And probably why you like it in the first place. There were days that I rode a dirt bike a hundred miles in a day, but that was Wisconsin where I could at least walk out to civilization. Going out there in that remote an area with just you and your UTV is kind of risky imo. Do you carry a satellite phone because I don't imagine cell service is available. That was the epiphany for me when I went out west on my Harley. The wife asked me what if you get in trouble and I told her that I'd just walk to the nearest farm house! That was Midwest thinking. Where I was you could see the curvature of the earth before you would see a farm house. You keep yourself safe out there and maybe think about bringing another buddy with another UTV.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory