Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Keep in mind that GW Bush was ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICAN and the people he appointed were part of the country club set. They all think the Constitution shouldn't apply to the peasantry.
GW Bush was a terrible President, which is why the GOP peed away its majority in 2004-2008. Nice guy but terrible president, who took too much advice from terrible people.

There was a reason the Founders wanted to get away from being ruled by Royalty.

I wish they had included an Amendment to the Constitution that if a family member (even a fuggin cousin, mother's cousin, grandpa's cousin) had served in an elected position at any time in the past 75 years, you are not eligible to run for office.

Fugg term limits, we really need to stop electing from the ranks of "the Elite".

Can you tell how I feel about our governments (Local, State, and Fed) being run by the likes of the Bushes, Murkowskis, Kennedys, Browns, Babbits, etc, etc etc.

The Government of the US of A ain't some fuggin "Smith and Sons" plumbing company.

Geno

I agree with you, Geno, but many here are advocating for a Trumpian succession over the next 1/2+ century. You should add Clintons to your list. We don't need any more of them either.

Meanwhile, onward with King Donald the (orange) Duck.

My condolences, Geno.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.