I use PRVI 7x57 brass. It’s good stuff. Very uniform lot-to-lot weight and excellent case life. As RevMike stated, it does weigh less than Rem. or Fed. brass - considerably less than Rem. and a LOT less than Fed. An RCBS #3 shell holder works perfectly. Also, as someone else mentioned, the flash holes are very slightly smaller than those of domestic brass. As I’m in the habit of deburring the flash holes in new brass, my Sinclair deburring tool also opens the flash holes to the domestic .08 standard. I strongly doubt however, that the difference in flash holds means anything providing they are consistent.
Typically, when deburring domestic brass, I get quite a lot of shavings however I hardly get any from the PRVI. This makes me wonder if PRVI drills their flash holes rather than punching them.
As far as Speer bullets are concerned, my favorite deer bullet in my 7x57 is the 145 gr. Hot-cor. Launched at about 2770 fps, it decisively relaxes deer any where from powder burn distances out to about 300 yds. (My max self-imposed range, by the way.). The bullet creates devastating internal damage while still staying together and making two holes.

What man, on his death bed, ever lamented, "God, I wish I had spent more time at the office."