Joe dropping out could come back and bite us in the ass. I’d be afraid of Michelle the magic Negress riding in bareback on her white stallion, free ballin’ and hatin’ on whitey.....she/he/it will only be doing it to save the country, a country that she’s finally proud of. 🤮 The liberal cucks would eat that up, they’d worship her tranny ass and no matter what she did she could do no wrong. ANYONE running against the Magic Negress and everyone that supported a candidate other than the Magic Negress is racist and ignorant....

Trump 2020....MAGA!

PS....My wife and daughter HAD to go to Costco today to pick up a few things but Costco now requires that everyone entering their store MUST wear a mask. I gave them both a couple of the cheap kind of masks from my first aid kit last night since I was going to be helping my brother with a little work today. A few minutes later my daughter brought down her “customized” mask to show me, in Sharpie she wrote in big black letters MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....TRUMP 2020. I approved her message. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~