Their insurance sucks. Years ago we had vehicle insurance with The Hartford.
My son was sitting in a line of traffic at a stop light. He was struck in the rear by an uninsured driver that was traveling an estimated 45 mph. The impact drove my son's truck into the vehicle sitting in front of him at the light. Highway Patrol actually witnessed the wreck and worked the scene. Days later The Hartford insurance guy came and looked over my son's truck. The insurance adjuster commented on how cute the girl was that was in the car in front of my son. The adjuster had just came from looking over her vehicle too. It was an off the cuff odd comment in the conversation. The end result was that insurance adjuster assigned 33% of the accident to my son and cancelled our insurance. I read the report and spoke to the troopers that witnessed the accident. My son had no blame in this accident. I had a very heated conversation with The Hartford about it but the adjuster wouldn't budge so that was that and good riddance. Azzhole...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.