Originally Posted by Fireball2
I've known some people that had a lot of junk in their yard, old cars, stacks of rough sawn lumber if they had a mill, or such, but don't think I've known any hoarders like the one's I watch on TV. That's some downright scary mental problems right there. Mice all over the counter tops, cockroaches by the tens of thousands. No running water or working toilet, who lives like that and thinks it's ok? Big old stack of pizza boxes and diet pepsi bottles next to the recliner. I'd just call it so damn lazy they're self-destructing.

Crazy crazy stuff. Anyone know any hard core hoarders?

I knew one. A friend/former roomate who was sorta nuts. He was really bizarre. So I went ot his house once, and his mom was a hoarder. CRAAAZY amount of newspapers, all bundled, and sstacked along every wall as high as a 5'2" woman could reach. A 15x10 room was turned into a hallway.

Near as I could tell it was like this in the entire house.

Picture the entire interior of a nice large split level home in ridgewood NJ with stacked newspaper as, essentially, an additional bunker interior wall. On the entire house.

It was crazy. He didnt prep me for it, and I didnt say anything, and as we left he smiled and said something like "explains a lot, huh?".

He wa s avery good bartender though.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.