I recently purchased an unfired 480 Ruger Super Blackhawk from a gentleman on the Campfire. I have purchased a few bullet options and would like to know what powder you have had the best luck with for those. I have purchased but not recieved some coated Missouri Bullet 340's RNFP Flat-based, and purchased and received some Speer 275 and 325 jacketed, and some Barnes 275's. If you've worked up a load with any of these bullets, what powder worked the best for you?

I do have some loads I will be shooting tomorrow. 275 and 325 Speer Deep Curl using 17-19 grains and 14.3 to 15.5 of Power Pistol for each respectively and some reduced velocity loads with Tite Group for the 325's using 9 to 10.5 grains. I found these recipes on line and printed them out.

I'm using Starline brass and WW Primers Large Pistol Standard and Magnum primers. I prefer not to use Lil Gun, even though I have 3 pounds.

The seller also had a Ruger sourced taller front sight he included, which those shooting the very heavy bullets might find would be a better sight. I doubt I'll shoot heavier than 340-370 but would this sight be Ok for the lighter bullets too, just by putting it lower on the target or critter? If so, I might have my 'Smith replace it.

Thanks!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.