It is a difficult thing in placing your trust in a complete stranger that they are as a "stand up person of their word" as you being the buyer are. It would be really easy as the seller to scam someone because at one point and time during they transaction they have the money and the item of purchase. I have been really really fortunate that so far I have only had good dealings with members here as well as other sites. I hate it for anyone that is taken advantage of due to lacking the testicular fortitude of being taught the valuable lesson we instill in our children early on in life that "you are only good as your word, and if you don't have your word then you have and are nothing" I wish you the best in your endeavor to recoup your money and or the rifle. Just remember that it only takes one bad apple to spoil a barrel but more importantly there are still plenty of upright honorable people out there that their word is worth more than anything, it just takes a little more looking and it is a dying attribute to society as a whole that should be instilled early on in a child and it begins at home. I am grateful to anyone I have dealt with or will deal with in my tenure as a collector and hunter that understands this and feels the same way. If it pisses anyone off or strikes a nerve then it should and they should take a long hard look at their current status and make changes accordingly...…..my 2 cents

Good luck and thank you to all of like minds again